In mines, geotechnical assessment is essential for the safety of all. Safe slope systems are the main prerequisite for smooth mining operation. Therefore all efforts have to be made to guarantee safe and economic working slopes in any mining operation.
Field investigations must be followed up by specific geotechnical laboratory testing, monitoring and calculations. Monitoring and reporting of geotechnical risk in conjunction with operations guidelines for main opencast equipment is an essential aspect of mine safety.
Our geotechnical assessment experts ca n provide you with:
- geotechnical field investigations
- geotechnical laboratory tests
- slope stability calculation
- design, installation and evaluation of geotechnical monitoring programmes
- set up of geotechnical reports
- courses in slope stability calculation