Mine equipment engineering and planning
Our mechanical and electrical engineers can provide an independent check and verification of an equipment manufacturer’s design and choice of materials.
Many conveyor systems pose engineering challenges including abrasive material, downhill conveying, overland conveying, high belt speeds and wide belts. RWE will develop the transportation concepts for you and implement the solutions.
Bulk materials handling equipmentand major mine equipment requires significant investment. To ensure the best value for money, we can assist you throughout the procurement process.
You can benefit from our mine equipment engineering services through:
- design of the whole conveyor chain (from mine to stockpile)
- independent checking and verification of an equipment manufacturer’s design
- preparation and publishing of Tender documents
- evaluation of bids and recommendation of the most suitable bidder
- assistance during contract negotiations
- mine equipment erection supervision
RWE´S EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE IN MINE EQUIPMENT ENGINEERING AND PLANNING INCLUDES: