Why choose us?
More than 100 years of experience within our own business enables us to transfer our expert knowledge to new members of our team and empowers us to show our customers what success looks like.
You like to work abroad in a highly interdisciplinary team with colleagues from different cultures and with challenging international customers? Then RWE Technology International is exactly the right place for you. We operate in more than 100 countries where customers benefit from our passionate attitude to solve complex projects. Working across offices as one firm, sharing expertise and workload, ensures that we have all required resources available.
If you like to evolve in business development and choose RWE Technology International as your employer, be sure that you will face various challenging tasks and projects that help you to develop your own skills and know-how. Our services are aimed to advance our customer’s energy business through consultancy in engineering, training, testing, verification and certification as well as independent expert advisory. Our team of specialists provide tailored solutions for all specific needs and enables the cooperation across technical areas and skills to create added value for our customer. Our people all have in-depth knowledge within a highly specialised field and we are constantly striving to find new talented people who contribute to the success of our company and the future of our clients.
Come and join RWE Technology International to be one of our experts who makes the difference, for both, environment and society.
So why should you consider RWE Technology International for your career?
- offer opportunities to work abroad on both short- and long-term assignments (expatriate and/or business trip).
- work with colleagues from different cultures and with challenging international customers.
- we build, apply and spread knowledge. Learning is part of life at RWE TI through our daily owners expertise.
- work across offices as one firm, sharing expertise, resources, and workload.
- respect and support passions, ambitions, learning, and the desire to be challenged.
- feel every project should be an extraordinary experience for everyone involved.
- take a collaborative team approach, ensuring that everyone can contribute and have an impact.
- believe in creative problem solving and the freedom to think differently that produces it.
- encompass a diverse, dynamic team of professionals from x countries.
- like to grow our own and know how to care for, reward, and advance employees as they grow.
- provide an open and family-friendly corporate culture.
- and because we’re better today than we were yesterday and not as good as we’ll be tomorrow.
If you are a motivated team player and want to work with a dynamic group of professionals, please check our current Available Jobs. Please click on the job title for more information and apply from that page if you are interested.
If you would like to register your profile for general consideration, please apply from one of our proactive job ads.
Please do not fax or mail your applications. Only online applications will be considered.