Health, safety and wellbeing
Protecting our people, business partners, customers and the public from ill health or harm has the highest priority at RWE npower. In addition, we take every opportunity to promote wellbeing at work.
- manage risks to help prevent accidents and injuries
- create a culture which rewards safe behaviour
- promote risk awareness
- help employees who have been injured or are unwell to return to work
- regularly investigate, monitor and report on health and safety and security
- benchmark and audit our performance against best practice
- encourage our people to take an active part in their own wellbeing.
We take every measure to protect everyone we work with – not only our employees, but also our contractors, visitors and the public. As our business changes – through the growth of our Energy Services business and the construction of new power stations, for example – we’ll keep reviewing our health and safety risks and policies to make sure they’re still relevant and fit for purpose.