Transparency and openness
With your supplier self-assessment, you specify the range of services you provide, thus leaving an “electronic calling card” for your company.
New suppliers will be contacted by us. They will register in Internet-based supplier management application and enter general and procurement segment-related data in the supplier self-assessment form.
The questions of the supplier self-assessment
You will need the following information to fill in the supplier self-assessment form:
- Company name, address and D-U-N-S number of your company
- Current legal form (e.g. limited company - GmbH), number of staff
- Sales revenue (of the last two fiscal years and share generated from RWE)
- Locations of your company (in which countries do you operate?)
- Reference customers of your company
- Your range of services and products
- Feedback to RWE
Further information, if applicable:
- Quality certifications (type, issuer, certification number)
- Environmental management certifications (type, issuer, certification number)
The questions have been agreed with all RWE operating companies, thus forming the joint basis for all information required on our business partners. Electronic processing ensures that you will answer questions only once and your answers will be accessible to all RWE employees across the world.
Should you need any help with filling in the supplier self-assessment form, please contact our Helpdesk:
RWE Systems AG
Supplier Management Team – Helpdesk
E-Mail to RWE Systems AG
How to find you?
RWE provides manifold search possibilities to find a supplier. Essential search criteria are the product group number and product group name which you use to describe your range of products and/or services. During the search, the RWE user may specify its needs by adding further requirements, such as a specific organisation and/or D-U-N-S number.