Request for Trading Agreement from Eligible Suppliers

Under new licence conditions from Ofgem, the RWE Group is required to set out the process for the negotiation of trading agreements for eligible suppliers (known as a Grid Trade Master Agreement, or GTMA).

Information on how to apply for a GTMA with the RWE Group, who to contact and what information is required in order to prepare the contractual agreements is all available here

A GTMA under this licence condition is only available for suppliers listed as Eligible by Ofgem. More information about Ofgem's measures - including a list of eligible suppliers - is available to readhere