Find the most recent key financial figures for RWE shares and information on dividend payouts here.
Dividend for fiscal 2021
For fiscal 2021 the RWE Annual General Meeting approved a dividend of €0.90 per share. This represents an increase of €0.05 relative to the dividend for 2020. €0.90 is the lower limit we have set for the dividend for the coming years. In the long run, we intend to pay 50% to 60% of adjusted net income to our shareholders.
- RWE Annual General Meeting approves dividend of €0.90 per share
- RWE Annual General Meeting approves dividend of €0.85 per share, higher than in previous year
- RWE Annual General Meeting approves dividend of €0.80 per share
- RWE’s Annual General Meeting sets dividend for fiscal 2018 at €0.70 per share
- RWE posts good performance in fiscal 2017 and plans higher dividend for 2018
- RWE AG: Ad-hoc-disclosure according to Art. 17 MAR - RWE Executive Board intends special dividend amounting to EUR 1.00 per share due to the reimbursement of the Nuclear Fuel Tax
RWE share indicators
|RWE share indicators1||2021||2020||2019||2018||2017|
|Earnings per share||€||1.07||1.65||13.82||0.54||3.09|
|Adjusted net income per share||€||2.32||1.97||–||–||2.00|
|Cash flows from operating activities of continuing operations per share||
|Dividend per share||
|Dividend payment||€ million||609||575||492||430||922|
|End of fiscal year||
|Highest closing price||
|Lowest closing price||
|Share dividend yield2||%||2.5||2.5||2.9||3.7||8.8|
|Number of shares outstanding (annual average)||thousands||676,220||637,286||614,745||614,745||614,745|
|Market capitalisation at the end of the year||€ billion||24.2||23.4||16.8||11.7||10.3|
2 Ratio of the dividend per share to the share price at the end of the respective fiscal year.