Find the most recent key financial figures for RWE shares and information on dividend payouts here.
RWE share indicators
|RWE share indicators||2020||2019||2018||2017||2016|
|Earnings per share||€||1.56||13.82||0.54||3.09||-9.29|
|Adjusted net income per share||€||1.90||–||–||2.00||1.26|
|Cash flows from operating activities of continuing operations per share||
|Dividend per share||
|Dividend payment2||€ million||5751||492||430||922||5|
|End of fiscal year||
|Highest closing price||
|Lowest closing price||
|Share dividend yield3||%||2.5||2.9||3.7||8.8||–|
|Number of shares outstanding (annual average)||thousands||637,286||614,745||614,745||614,745||614,745|
|Market capitalisation at the end of the year2||€ billion||23.4||16.8||11.7||10.3||7.1|
2 Calculated on the basis of the shares outstanding. As of 31 December 2020, this number totals 676,220,048.
3 Ratio of the dividend per share to the share price at the end of the fiscal year.
Dividend for fiscal 2021.
The Executive Board aims to pay a dividend of €0.90 per share for fiscal 2021. This represents an increase of €0.05 relative to the dividend proposal for 2020. The reason for the planned increase are the bright medium and long-term earnings prospects of our core business.
- RWE Annual General Meeting approves dividend of €0.85 per share, higher than in previous year
- RWE Annual General Meeting approves dividend of €0.80 per share
- RWE’s Annual General Meeting sets dividend for fiscal 2018 at €0.70 per share
- RWE posts good performance in fiscal 2017 and plans higher dividend for 2018
- RWE AG: Ad-hoc-disclosure according to Art. 17 MAR - RWE Executive Board intends special dividend amounting to EUR 1.00 per share due to the reimbursement of the Nuclear Fuel Tax