Management Consultant m/f/t
- Essen, NW, DE, 45141
RWE AG, Essen
To start as soon as possible, Full time, Permanent
RWE Consulting is the inhouse-consultancy of the RWE Group. Working hand in hand with RWE’s corporate strategy and sustainability teams, our Consultants deliver the Group’s key strategic initiatives. On a rolling basis, we are looking for new colleagues to team up with us and join us on the energy transition journey.
Our Management Consulting team provides advisory services to our clients across all of RWE’s operating companies – nationally and internationally - in order to create value, maximize growth and improve business performance.
As a Management Consultant at RWE Consulting and part of our project teams, you will closely collaborate with our internal clients to find solutions to RWE’s most complex challenges. With us, you can develop an excellent consulting skill-set, build experience and long-term relationships within the company. On your career journey, you will be supported by more senior consultants to help guide your career.
Join our RWE Consulting team to contribute to RWE Group’s flagship projects and shape our common future: Our energy for a sustainable life!
This is what we offer - careers for curious minds
You will be working in one of the most interesting business environments: gaining a company-wide perspective, having top-management exposure, real impact on strategy, a focus on professional & personal development, the opportunity to transition into a management role in the energy industry, and a fun team.
Right from the beginning you’ll be making a difference within the team and will be supported through a variety of comprehensive on-the-job learning & benefits:
- Career development models including dedicated onboarding, a mentoring program and regular feedback meetings, half-yearly promotion cycles & a steep learning curve
- Trainings portfolio tailored to the needs of a consultant and which will equip you with the required energy industry know-how
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus and further benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, company car, etc.)
- Open and diverse company culture with flat hierarchies and a hybrid working culture
- Great team spirit & an office located on our new state-of-the-art Campus
This is how you create impact with your team – for the greater good
You will engage in job responsibilities such as the following:
- Learn about the client’s business challenges to understand and discuss their business needs
- Interview or facilitate group discussions with management, client employees and other stakeholders
- Conduct research, review and analyse information through different reports and market studies
- Effectively prepare business proposals, presentations, concepts and analysis reports for the client & management team
- Take over responsibilities for own deliverables
- Meet with the client to ensure the provided solution is working
This is what we’re looking for – to shape a common future
The successful candidate’s values shall include objectivity, accuracy, meticulous attention to detail, goal-orientation and drive to deliver high-quality outputs. Ideally, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced graduate degree (any discipline) and excellent academic record, additional qualifications or certifications are ideal
- Internships or first professional experience, ideally in a consulting business, is a benefit
- Any international academic or work-related experience is a plus
- Aptitude for analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking as well as creative and strategic thinking skills
- Structured working style and time management skills
- Excellent listening, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobile and open to take on selected assignments that require travel (Mondays to Thursdays)
- English language skills – business/professional fluency
If the world of consulting sounds like your kind of environment, then you’re in the right place!
We are growing our team and applications are welcomed throughout the whole year!
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 24241
Any questions? Pia Sielemann (Recruiting), T: +49 152-57917783
We look forward to meeting you!
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of sex, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. Your application should be in English and include a cover letter, your CV and your transcripts. Applicants are selected within the framework of an assessment center.