Corrosion is everywhere, in all parts of the plant. From the heating surfaces of steam generators to the steel structures of wind turbines. Effective corrosion protection demands a deep understanding of corrosion processes.
- Intensive investigation of corrosion processes and appropriate measures to minimise them
- Use of a corrosion probe for real-time measurement of the rate of corrosion in the combustion plants
- Testing new coatings for high-temperature corrosion
- Assessment of corrosion-protection coatings for seawater corrosion
- Salt spray corrosion tests
- Lower costs/improved performance/higher margins