Senior Management Consultant m/f/t
- Essen, NW, DE, 45141
To start as soon as possible, full time / part time, permanent
RWE Consulting is the inhouse-consultancy of the RWE Group. Working hand in hand with RWE’s corporate strategy and sustainability teams, our Consultants deliver the Group’s key strategic initiatives. We are looking for new colleagues to team up with us and join us on the energy transition journey.
Our Management Consulting team provides advisory services to our clients across all of RWE’s operating companies – nationally and internationally - in order to create value, maximize growth and improve business performance.
As Senior Consultant at RWE Consulting with a few year of experience in management consulting already behind you, you will engage in the design and implementation of solutions and approaches tailored to each client’s unique needs. You are responsible for the completion of project deliverables and activities and can build long-term relationships with clients across the Group at the same time.
Join our RWE Consulting team to contribute to RWE Group’s flagship projects and shape our common future: Our energy for a sustainable life!
This is what we offer – careers for curious minds
You will be working in one of the most interesting business environments: gaining a company-wide perspective, having top-management exposure, real impact on strategy, a focus on professional & personal development, the opportunity to transition into a management role in the energy industry, and a fun team.
Right from the beginning you’ll be making a difference within the team and will be supported through a variety of comprehensive on-the-job learning & benefits:
- Career development models including dedicated onboarding, a mentoring program and regular feedback meetings, half-yearly promotion cycles & a steep learning curve
- Trainings portfolio tailored to the needs of a consultant and which will equip you with the required energy industry know-how
- Competitive salary plus annual bonus and further benefits (e.g. company pension scheme, company car, etc.)
- Open and diverse company culture with flat hierarchies and a hybrid working culture
- Great team spirit & an office located on our new state-of-the-art Campus
This is how you create impact with your team – for the greater good
You will engage in job responsibilities such as the following:
- Ownership and responsibility for own project deliverables and individual work streams
- Guide more junior colleagues on your project team
- Collaborate with management and clients to discuss goals & objectives
- Interview and facilitate group discussions with management, client employees and other stakeholders
- Devise and present strategies & recommendations for the management team
- Prepare concepts and recommendations for action
This is what we’re looking for – to shape a common future
The successful candidate will work alongside our clients and management to create instrumental solutions for the business. Their primary values shall include objectivity, client satisfaction, entrepreneurship, integrity and professional fulfilment. Therefore we are looking for the following in our candidates:
- Excellent completed university degree (any discipline). An MBA or any equivalent certification is a strong asset
- Relevant work experience in management consulting (2-3 years)
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behaviour
- Aptitude for analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking as well as creative and strategic thinking skills
- Structured working style and time management skills
- Strong people skills and experienced in engaging with all levels of the organisation
- Excellent listening, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Mobile and open to take on selected assignments that require travel (Mondays to Thursdays)
- English language skills – business/professional fluency
Apply now with just a few clicks: ad code 79740
Any questions? HR Shared Service Center, Recruiting Team, +49 201 5179-9050 or learn more about RWE Consulting on our Website.
We look forward to meeting you!
Our partner Brodtmann Consulting contacts applicants during the selection process.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of sex, disability, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, age or sexual orientation and identity. #inclusionmatters
Of course, you can find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Xing, too.